- I am visiting an indian restaurant in Orlando for the first time. Which dish would you recommend to start with?
For vegetarians we would recommend trying Paneer Tikka or Malai Kofta accompanied by saffron special Naan. And for the non-vegetarians we would recommend any of our lamb Rogan josh and chicken Chettinad with your choice of bread.
- Are your dish portions large enough to fill me up?
Yes, our chefs ensure that all served dishes are healthy and filling to calm the hunger pangs of one individual without compromising on taste ensuring you have eaten heartful in your lunch in orlando.
- Is curbside pick or online ordering available for customers?
Yes, keeping in mind the pandemic restrictions and precautions we have the facility of curbside pickup and online ordering, ensuring all our customers get tandoori near me and Indian near me in these challenging times at the comfort of their homes.
- What types of wines or beers do you have?
As one of the best restaurants in Orlando, we have a collection of wine and beers ranging from best domestic, international to Indian beers like woodpecker or legend 10000. Click here to check our wine and beer menu.
- Can I request changes for my meal while placing my order?
Yes, minor changes like veggies instead of fries or excluding any dish element customer might be allergic to are considered. However, changes are not allowed if you go for our indian buffet.
- Are there any additional charges for customizing dishes?
If the changes include adding extra vegetable / chicken or any other dish component than extra charges are applicable as per policies.
- How much waiting time is expected if I decide to dine in?
We believe in fast delivery to ensure great dining experience for all our customers thus the minimum waiting time is 5 -10 minutes depending on your order.
- Is the carryout option available at your restaurant?
Yes, keeping in line with our no food wastage policy. All customers can request for carry outs for the leftovers after finishing their meals.
- Do you take orders for event catering orlando?
Yes we do take orders for catering. We have a team of talented experts who would love to help you organize a hassle free event.
- Is there any promotional discount or specials available?
Yes we have package offers and specials at our indian restaurant in orlando to ensure your special event or day becomes more memorable. To check the latest options contact us at (407) 674 8899
- What does your dessert menu look like?
Our dessert menu holds everyone’s favorite dishes ranging from rasmalai, gulab jamoon to ice-creams, we have it all.
- What are some of the healthiest dishes at your restaurant?
Some of our healthiest & luscious dishes are: chicken Tikka, aaloo gobi, garden salad, chicken Tikka salad with various soup options to brace up that health meter.
- Do you have any testimonials?
We believe checking with former clients provides you an idea of what the company can do for your event, making it easier to decide if they’re the right caterer for you.
We will be able to offer you with references upon request, along with pictures of our Orlando catering events if required.
- What are gift cards and how to avail them?
Digital gift card is our unique coupon system that lets you avail special offers applicable once you purchase them. To redeem, show us your printed or mobile code after you’ve finished eating. The best thing is that they never expire!
- Why should I visit this restaurant?
We top the charts of indian restaurants in Orlando that provide flavorful and delectable Indian cuisine in a warm and inviting setting. If you want to eat authentic Indian cuisine, Saffron is the place to go.
- Who do I contact if I have questions about reservation options or want to make changes to an existing reservation?
For assistance with current reservations, please contact our in-house reservation team at Contact Us